Friday, March 30, 2007

what a day!


Today after school in the afternoon,i went home after the rain.I noticed that one of the bicycle's tires were deflated so i decided to pump it.I put my bag in the living room
and came out with an air pump.I close the door after that.When i am done,i stood up and turned,my head hit the iron door and then the shoulders.Now my head is swelling and my shoulders are in pain.I didn't tell dad about it cause it's so troublesome and to apply this and that.Then tonight i online MSN and i edited a file to send to xiu wen but she received a previous one.I wanted to call her but i was almost to reach the phone,i tripped over a wire and i fell,but i have the drawers as a support.Then i camed to the computer,i accidently push the OFF button and i have to restart everything!What a hassle! What a DAY!

1 comment:

Ming Sing Construction said...

ha... nxt time pump the bike further away pls... haha save ur draft occassionaly and tidy up the wire to prevent furture triping of our comp !!!!!!!!