Monday, April 2, 2007

bloody day



What a bloody day it was,while i was writing my blog,someone wanted to look at my blog and see what i was writing in it[cannot tell you who,later you might complain to her,later i get another scolding].When she saw that i was writing in one of my blogs that my tution was damm boring,and i wanted to fell asleep.She immediately scolded like bloody hell that she thought i am refering to the math tution at home,but it could be tution in school or outside .She ask if it everyone can see this blog in MSN.I said yah why?Then she told me off like as if it will affect her reputation.She rattled on and on like a machine gun.I just talk back to her saying that what i write in my blog is my decision,she had no right to care.I knew saying that to her will break her heart,but i had no choice.Then while i was eating my dinner,i was eating the whole fish,but accidently the bones of the fish pierce right into the nails and deep into the flesh inside,it was not so painful,but i have got a hard time plucking it out. Now i am still angry with that person. What a bloody day it was!Those who had written this blog,please do not leak it out

1 comment:

Ming Sing Construction said...

aiyo she like tt de! haha last time i also encounter.. shou bu liao... nxt time tell her no 1 will be able to access it can le... she wont know much de wahaha.... last time i also dislike tution but its fun lah... one place to really clear ur doubt if u r serious into study le!