Tuesday, April 3, 2007

sianzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz



Today during PE lesson,my PE teacher say that today we have to run 2.4km run.Wah sian,we have to run 2.4 again after so many trys,i still could not pass,but hearing the teacher say that the 2.4 run we run today is official,a test.He said that if you cleared 2.4,you need not need to run next week and you have cleared one of the NAPFA stations.This immediately made me pay attention to what the teacher was talking.I told myself that i must pass no matter what,then i approached soon weng and irfan that we run together.They agreed.When we started running,irfan ran right infront.We couldn't find him,so i ran with soon weng.The first lap was 3mins+,the second round was 9mins+ and finally we caught with irfan the last round.I managed to pass the whole thing.The passing mark was 16.00mins.I ran 15.43mins,luckily i passed.when it was georgraphy lesson,my georgraphy teacher was back from a course for a month,another took us during that time.And now,my chinese teacher found my workbook,now i have plenty of homework to do.Sianzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: