Friday, April 6, 2007

homework disasters



Yesterday just completed elearn homework,except the home econs and art,which must print out and do.For the home econ worksheet,i could understand what it was saying,but i need my textbook to refer.The only thing is that the art,i couldn't understand a word,let alone doing it.Then my chinese teacher found my workbook,which was stacked under the 2E6 workbo0ks for weeks.Now i have plenty of exercises to do.Then the geography teacher came back from a month's course,suddenly popped out from in the class when it was geography lesson.I almost forgotten about her and who the hack she was!It was damn fast she came back from the course.She gave us an assignment we have to do at home.Then the math teacher posted up on elearn about the assignment we need to do.I am not if i had learnt this,cause i can't remember anything about it.
It was call donnoe what pythogaras,so call theorem.I had a hard time doing it.

No comments: